To the owners of small bathrooms, it seems that the lack of space limits them in the ability to stylishly and comfortably equip the interior. Do not worry; there are many ways to make even a very tiny room cozy, beautiful and functional. Moreover, the designs for a small bathroom with shower cabinets are often more original, due to bold decorative solutions and rational use of space.
Designs for a small bathroom with shower cabinets
Developing the design of a small bathroom, as a place to take a nice shower is our concern today. We will try to blend harmoniously into the interior with designs for a small bathroom with shower cabinets. It is necessary to observe certain conditions before beginning.
- The bathroom should be designed in a modern style: loft, modern, minimalist or hi-tech. For the classics, and country styles sparkling glass and the metal of the shower cabinets is not suitable.
- When designing a bathroom of a small size, it is not recommended to separate the shower cabinets with the color or material. On the contrary, it should be merged as much as possible with the surrounding space, as if to dissolve in it without cluttering the room.
- The best designs for a small bathroom with shower cabinets are the open type shower cabinet. it does not have two side panels and a top.
- Install the shower cabinet in the corner of the room at the place of the bath, connecting to an existing drain.
- The doors of the shower cabinet must be transparent and extendable for reasons of aesthetics.
- Closed shower cabins are more comfortable, but take up more space. They should be left for spacious rooms.
The designs for a small bathroom with shower cabinets have to be decorated carefully. So try to use those smart tips in your small bathroom.
Install large mirrors
To increase the space, choose a mirror that goes from the floor to the ceiling: space will appear doubled, as if by magic.
In order not to overload the decoration, leave the white walls and add a detail on one wall. This will be reflected in the mirror and will be enough to give more personality to the room. You could even imagine adding a simple central line that, reflecting itself in the mirror, will amplify the feeling of space.
Coordinate the colors of the bathroom surfaces and furnishings; for example, try to match the piece of furniture under the sink with the profile of the mirror and the covering of the window frame.
White color in the bathroom
The abundance of white surfaces always creates a somewhat cool indoor atmosphere. Designers recommend to “diluting” the snow-white tone with the integration of wooden surfaces. This can be the faces of storage cabinets, boxes under the sinks, and imitation wood on ceramic tiles. which is used for finishing floors or decorating one wall of the bathroom.
Pay attention to materials and colors
Play with materials and colors, choosing shades that rest your eyes. In this way, the gaze will not dwell on one particular element but will be able to range easily. The environment will seem bigger.